Please be advised that the PHONE IN system will begin on January 6 and 7, 2011. This is for pay period 12/16/2010-12/31/2010.
- Click here for the RH Communication Plan. Please follow the steps that involve your region ie: Regional Facebook Pages, Regional Resource Home newsletters.
- Click here for the PHONE IN System directions. The regions must notify all resource parents of the directions and explain them clearly to each resource parent that has a child in their home. This information should be provided to the resource parents during a home visit or sent directly to their home address by the regional RPS staff OR child FSW. Please do this immediately in order for all Resource Parents to receive proper notification.
- All new resource parents who have a child placed in their home should have received a PIN number via a letter from Fiscal. If they did not receive this notification they can contact Odessa at 615-253-6906 for their PIN as long as it was generated by the TFACTS system.
- Click here to find the January 2011 calendar. These calendars should be sent and shared with all resource parents. The calendar can be found on the DCS webpage.
- Remind all resource parents of the new phone numbers. NASHVILLE ONLY number is: 256-9718, this number can not be used for regions outside of Nashville. DO NOT add a prefix such as 800 or 877 to this number as it will not link to the PHONE IN. Outside of Nashville the number is: 1-877-318-5064.